Sharmic Engineering is a company that specialises in the global supply of vibratory finishing machinery and consumables for surface finishing of various component materials. In addition to supplying consumables and equipment, they also offer repair, reline, and subcontract services.
Vibratory finishing machines are used to deburr, polish, burnish, and surface improve a wide variety of components. The machines work by vibrating a tub or bowl filled with media, such as ceramic, plastic, or steel shot. The components are placed in the tub or bowl and are subjected to the vibrations, which remove burrs, polish the surface, and improve the overall finish.
Over time, the lining of a vibratory finishing machine can wear out and need to be replaced. Sharmic Engineering can reline vibratory finishing machines of all makes and models. They use high-quality materials and have a team of experienced engineers who can ensure that the relining is done correctly.
The polyurethane lining of a vibratory finishing machine wears for a number of reasons. These include:
- The abrasive nature of the media used in the machine.
- The vibration of the machine, which can cause the lining to flex and tear.
- The chemicals used in the machine, which can degrade the lining over time.
When the polyurethane lining wears, it can cause a number of problems. These include:
- The machine may not vibrate properly.
- The media may be able to escape from the machine.
- The components being finished may be damaged.
If you notice that the polyurethane lining of your vibratory finishing machine is wearing, it is important to have it relined as soon as possible. Sharmic Engineering can help you with this. They will assess the condition of your machine and recommend the best course of action. They will also use high-quality materials and have a team of experienced engineers who can ensure that the relining is done correctly.
If you are looking for a company that can reline your vibratory finishing machine, then Sharmic Engineering is the perfect choice. They have the experience and expertise to get the job done right. Contact them today to learn more about their services.
Here are some additional details about why the polyurethane lining of a vibratory finishing machine wears:
- The abrasive nature of the media used in the machine is the most common cause of wear. The media can scratch and tear the lining over time.
- The vibration of the machine can also cause the lining to flex and tear. The vibration can also cause the media to wear away at the lining.
- The chemicals used in the machine can degrade the lining over time. Some chemicals can react with the polyurethane and cause it to break down.
Here are some tips for extending the life of the polyurethane lining in your vibratory finishing machine:
- Use the correct type of media. The media should be soft enough to not scratch the lining, but hard enough to do the job of deburring, polishing, or burnishing the components.
- Use the correct amount of media. Too much media can put stress on the lining and cause it to wear prematurely.
- Keep the machine clean. Dirt and debris can scratch and tear the lining.
- Inspect the lining regularly. Look for signs of wear and tear. If you notice any problems, have the lining relined as soon as possible.
By following these tips, you can extend the life of the polyurethane lining in your vibratory finishing machine and keep it running smoothly for years to come.